Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Another Health Worry

 We have had another health related week of concern.  Not my hubby this time but the dog.  Heidi was passing a lot of diarrhea and not eating.  Nothing we did seemed to help so, I made an appointment with the vet.  I really thought we needed to be prepared for the worst.  

She was given a thorough exam including blood work and all the results were good.  In fact, the vet said she was in remarkable shape given her age. She had some sort of tummy upset. I was given some medication for her and, as she had an appointment for her annual inoculations a few days later, that was postponed for a week.  

She has been gradually improving.  She never did get lethargic or appear to be ill other than frequent trips outside for, mostly, unneeded bathroom trips.  It is such a relief knowing that barring anything unforeseen, she will be with us for a while yet.

I am now back to quilting.  I am working on 3 cushion covers to go with the two memory quilts I made.  Then I have two baby quilts to make.  

We are getting some warmer weather right now-0c-so we are going for longer walks.  We need to prepare our snowshoe trail so we can get back to that.  I really enjoy winter.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment