Saturday, January 6, 2024

Still Organizing.

 The first week of January is almost over.  I am still working on decluttering and organizing my studio.  I have got to the part where I usually quit.  It is hard to know where to store things so I don't forget about them.  I have drawers, bins and shelves but I need to see what needs to be done.  Even clear plastic bags or bins don't really help. I am hoping labelling will be the key.

What is your storage solution?

Here is an idea for keeping scissors and rotary cutter safe.  My granddaughter left a pencil case behind when she was here and, as she didn't want it, I put it in the pile for thrift store donation.  When I was getting things ready to donate, I saw it, and looked inside.  It has mesh pockets on either side and is the perfect size for my rotary cutter and packet of blades!

Hubby is still  congested and hacking up his lungs.  He is, thankfully, getting better.  It has been a long haul for him.

Have you seen the new on line store called Temu?  I have ordered a couple of small items from them to see whether they are legit and worthwhile.  I will let you know how I make out.


                                                View from my Studio.  Isn't it Beautiful?

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment