Thursday, January 11, 2024

Done-Finally

I have finally finished organizing my studio.  I have the projects that I am targeting to finish this year on top of a cupboard.  In addition to quilts to make or finish, there is also fabric to cut into strips and squares.  If I can manage keep things put away where they are supposed to be, I shouldn't have such a mess to clean up again.  I have a very large bag filled with unwanted fabric that is going to our thrift store.  I hope it will be something that someone can use.

I got my old laptop operational on Monday and am now getting it set up to use.  Internet is on but I am having a problem getting it to accept my email.  I guess it will be easier to just add a new one.

Heidi and I went for a walk down the driveway and onto the road.  It isn't cold but there is a bit of ice underneath.  My boots have a really good non slip sole which makes walking safer.  I have ordered a new pair of bootees for  the dog as all the ones I have are so hard to put on.  I don't want her to freeze her tiny feet.

Hope you are all staying healthy.  Hubby is still fighting the effects of RSV.  He is slowly improving but still has a nasty cough.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment