Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Still Snowing

It is still snowing.  Other than a few breaks, it hasn't stopped since Saturday.  It appears that winter is in a real rush to catch up with where it should be this time of year.  Thankfully, it isn't cold nor is there any wind so it is comfortable being outside shovelling.

Our  quilt group met for our usual Monday get together and, I wasn't sure how many would show up as most of us, myself included, live a good distance away.  To my surprise and pleasure everyone but a lady who was in hospital, another who was away and a couple more with other concerns.  There always seems to be a special air of joy when you do something that others think is crazy.  We prided ourselves on being tough Canadian women!

I took a big bag of fabric scraps to cut into smaller bits.  Most of the bits were turned into charm squares (my favourite size) and a few were larger.  I still have a lot of cutting to do but there isn't a rush.  After it is done, I will separate the charm squares into light and dark so they will be ready to use.

The new bootees I bought for Heidi are great.  They go on easily and fasten securely so she doesn't lose them. Now I don't have to worry about her little feet getting too cold when we go for a walk.

Blessings

                                                              Another Winter Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment