Thursday, November 30, 2023

Great Friends

 I am sorry to hear, Karen, that your arthritis is preventing you from enjoy quilting now.  I am glad to hear that you can still knit.  Creativity brings peace to our spirits.  We got a lot of snow on our side of Algonquin National Park but it isn't too cold today.

I did well at the craft sale selling two quilts and two handbags.  I brought home one large quilt (I have a lady interested in it) and a small modern design wall hanging.  Hubby has given me a great idea to make that quilt a bit more whimsical so it might be more saleable.

It certainly is the season for craft sales.  There are two big ones in the area on Saturday.  I am going to one of them as a member of our quilt group has a table in it.

I bought a new light for my quilt room and am looking forward to having greater illumination.

I joined a few friends for lunch today to celebrate a birthday.  I really enjoy getting together like this with good friends.  We understand each other enough that we can tease, laugh together and share our ups and downs.  I hope you all have friends like that.

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment