Thursday, November 2, 2023

A Winner


 Here is a cropped image of the memory quilt I have been making.  The second row contains photos of children and I never feel comfortable publishing those for anyone to access.  The top is now on the frame so I can get it quilted.

I am very happy as my favourite baseball was on the world series winning team.  The team wasn't my favourite which is, of course, the Blue Jays but once they were eliminated, I moved my support to the Texas Rangers.  Their lead off hitter was Marcus Simeon who use to play for the Jays.  He isn't a fancy player but he just keeps trying to do his best and, last night, he helped his team win.
It is rainy and miserable out today so I am quilting.  In addition to loading the top, I have been finishing up another.  Unfortunately, I didn't get the blocks matched up properly so my friendly seam ripper and I have a date for this evening while I am watching television.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment