Thursday, December 7, 2023

Christmas preperations.

 How are you coming with your Christmas preparations? I have been sewing all day getting the top of the last memory quilt finished.  Yesterday, I baked.  I still have 2 more batches of cookies to make and then the tree etc. to do. My cards and gifts will be sent tomorrow.

We had a lovely Christmas dinner with the Quilt Group on Monday.  We usually have it at the Legion but they were so busy this year that a member offered to have it at their house.  Her hubby is a great cook and another hubby offered to help serve.  They have a lovely house and the scenery driving there was wonderful.

I don't think anyone had an evening meal as we all ate so much.  I especially enjoyed watching everyone enjoying themselves and exhibit the care each person has for the others.  Some ladies made little gifts for everyone and they are fun to get.  I gave  holders for used machine needles.  I received a variety of items-crocheted candy cane, dish scrubby and cloth, candies and a lot more.

We are planning on going to hubby's sisters for the big day.  I look forward to seeing how the little ones have grown.  

May peace reign in your home midst all the hustle and bustle,

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment