Friday, November 10, 2023

Thread

 How much thread do you have?  I have a large spool holder and another large cone holder. There is also  drawer that holds duplicates and a box of decorative threads.  Today, I wanted to get the binding done on the one memory quilt and found some fabric that went well with the top.  I needed some dark brown thread for the sewing.  I have almost every shade of brown that there is but not the one that would be perfect.  I decided black would be the best.

While searching for the best binding fabric, I discovered some material I forgot I had.  I think I need to do some sorting again.  The shelves are starting to get messy again and I think I need to change some things around.

I have a quilt show coming up near the end of this month so am working on a couple of baby quilts.  I already have a Christmas wall hanging and a full quilt done so that should be sufficient.  I have quit doing little stuff as there are usually other people who do them.

Tomorrow, hubby and I and our neighbour friends are going into the village for the Remembrance Day service.  It seems odd to have it on a Saturday but perhaps that will mean more people will be able to attend.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment