Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Christmas Craft Sales

 Have you started thinking about Christmas yet or are you ignoring the advancing calendar?   If you are a quilter or crafter, you are probably elbow deep in projects that will be gifts and others that are for craft sales.  Our Arts and Crafts Club have a sale this Saturday with  Friday set up.  I didn't make anything new although I might get a baby quilt finished in time.  I have so many quilts that seem to be taking up permanent residency that I have merchandise for a half dozen sales.

Winter seems to have finally settled in.  We have had snow on and off but it always melted.  It is snowing today and the predicted temperatures are below freezing so I think it is time to get out my snow boots.

Today is one my sister's birthday.  We are all, except for baby brother, in our 70's now which still takes me by surprise.  My mind still sees the five of us playing games and arguing about nothing important.  The older you get, the more you value your family.  We are fortunate in that none of us have had a serious illness and have managed to stay out of serious trouble.  We have much for which to be thankful.

blessings,

Anna

                                                               Wall Hanging for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment