Friday, February 24, 2023

Smart Kitty

 Hubby is starting to feel better especially now that he is getting more sleep.  I apparently have too much time on my hands as I am teaching our little cat some tricks.  She already will put her head against my hand if I hold it vertical and say, "head".  She has just added 'sit' to her repertoire.  I use 'up' but the reaction is the same.  She sits on her haunches with her front paws in the air like a dog begging.  I am going to try 'shake a paw' next but I think that will be a lot harder.  Who said you can't teach a cat tricks.

The sun is shining brightly today and looks lovely on the new blanket of snow.  As we enter March, I think we can expect the weather to start warming.

I have put 3 small unfinished projects on my design wall where they will keep reminding me to get them done.  I was drooling over a fabric line in the Connecting Threads catalogue recently and almost ordered it.  Common sense kicked it (don't you hate it when that happens) when I reminded myself that I don't have room for the fabric I already have.  This may sound depressing to some but the reality is that I don't have unlimited time left-nor do I want to.  And, I can always buy more fabric if I run out as unlikely as that is to happen.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment