Friday, March 3, 2023

Impressive Care

 Well, here we are in another month already.  March seems to sneak up on you probably because February is a shorter month.  The weather has improved with warmer temperatures and sunshine.  I know we will still get a storm or two before the grass is visible but they can be faced with the knowledge that spring is on its way.

Wednesday, hubby went to the hospital for an MRI.  We weren't looking forward to it as he is highly claustrophobic.  I wasn't sure what would happen if he had a panic attack while inside the machine.  he is a big man and I was concerned about someone being hurt.  He was given a sedative to take and I made sure the staff were aware of the problem.  It turned out that everything was okay as he went feet first into the machine and his head was still outside.    After the MRI, he was sent for an x-ray as back up so hopefully something will show up that will reveal why he has been having so much pain in his leg.

The North Bay hospital is an amazing facility with the best staff and care that we have experienced.  Patients are treated with respect and are told exactly what is going to take place and the length of time it will take.  We have been there a few times and are always impressed.

I have been looking at information on quilt retreats in my area.  There is one in a wonderful facility that is on a lake.  It is 600.00 for the event which includes food and double accommodation.  I don't think I can afford it but would sure like to be able to go.  

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment