Thursday, April 28, 2022

A House Full of Fabric


The sun is shining for the first time in a number of days and I am looking forward to getting outside for a walk.  I also need to get the bug tent out and ready to put up before the flying irritants arrive.

I bought a book of patterns for charm (5") squares a while ago but as I had turned most of mine into 4 patch blocks, I needed to use something else.  I found a layer cake (10") batik that would be perfect.  I am looking forward to making something new.  I still have a lot of UFO's but I need something fresh to keep me interested.

I found this picture and  saved it to share with you.  I hope it brings a smile to your day.  I keep trying to use up the fabric that I have but, when I am not looking, it breeds and I have twice as much as I did before.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment