Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Still a Cutie

 We are drawing near to the end of April and still getting snow.  Hubby says the moisture is good for the ground and I agree but would still like to see a bit of blue in the sky.

In addition to my other writing, I have been busy helping a friend who is a candidate in the upcoming election in Ontario.  This is his first run so I have been giving what guidance I have garnered from my own experience and accumulated knowledge.  I designed and made the trifold pamphlet to be given out.  This is a really big step and, if elected, I hope he doesn't find it overwhelming.  Political neophytes are always full of hope and vision but quickly learn that you are a kernel on a cob of corn. That aside, he will still be able to represent our area and make sure that our needs are mentioned.

I still haven't done my income tax or finished some small sewing projects but hope to get at them later today or tomorrow.  Wednesday afternoon I have to get a skin cancer removed.  Apparently, I might need a couple of stitches.  I am going to ask if they can tighten up my jowls while sewing!

I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend.  We had our meal with neighbour friends.  We usually get together with them for all the major holidays especially now, with the price of gas, we don't drive to hubby's family. 

Here is a recent photo I took of our Heidi dog.  Still a cutie.

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment