Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Covid Careful

 Hubby is outside finishing up our maple syrup and I had a list of things I was hoping to get done.  One of them was finish my monthly magazine article.  I had it all finished but a couple hundred words when my son phoned.  Somehow during the conversation, I touched something on the keyboard and lost the article.  Frustration doesn't even begin to describe how I felt.  I could rewrite as I remembered the gist of what I said but that was going to use extra time.  After a bit of fiddling around, I did recover everything but what I wrote today.  I am going to leave that for a bit and get a quilt loaded on the frame.

We have a lovely day at the Burk's Falls village Quilter's yesterday.  We are still being Covid careful so one member who had been in Toronto for a week only popped in for a moment to give something to one of the ladies and did so while fully masked.  We have such a supportive group.  Everyone is respectful of each other so it makes our time together extra special.



This quilt is one that is being made by our quilter, Betty.  Lovely colours and layout.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment