Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Itch is Going Away

 We have been getting heavy rain today and I was concerned about the temperatures dipping to fast and turning every surface into a skating rink.  However, it stayed above freezing all day so we were fine.  It has dropped now but it isn't affecting us.

I have been busy making face masks to sell and now they are done, I can go back to my quilts.  I hope to get a crib and lap quilt done before the 26 as I have a sale on the Saturday.  Once that is done, I can concentrate on our celebration.  I have ordered a new artificial tree for this year although the one we have is in good shape.  I want a shorter one that can be placed on the wooden file cabinet we have in front of the living room window.  We have been moving the cabinet every year and as it is old and getting a bit creaky I am getting a bit concerned about it eventually coming apart.  The other problem is finding somewhere to put it.  Small homes are great for cleaning but storage indoors is always a concern.

I am pleased to say that whatever I am allergic to seems to be settling down.  The itch has been considerable less today.  It hasn't disappeared but it is less.  Such a relief.

My thoughts and prayers are with those in British Columbia who have experienced mud slides and floods.  I hope you, your family, pets and livestock are all safe.  If you live in the area and can help, I know you will,

Blessings

1 comment:

  1. I have problems trying to figure out where to put a tree in my small house. We have 16 foot ceilings in the livingroom but no "place" to put a tree. So, I have a wee little four foot tree that keeps getting moved around.

    ReplyDelete