Saturday, November 13, 2021

It's Coming

 Maybe you have been trying to avoid the passing days that are leading up to December but you know that the big day is not far away.  Christmas has been floating around in the back of my brain but I still have to get quilts and other items ready for a craft sale so I have been putting off any serious thinking.

I found a link that has some great ideas for handmade gifts.  Perhaps making a couple of these will help get you on track.  If you have been a quilter for any length of time, you will know that Patchwork Posse always has great patterns.

101+ Handmade Holiday Decorations to Make (patchworkposse.com)

It looks as though I am going to be able to get my new electric snow shovel out soon.  We have been getting snow off and on all day and it is staying on the ground.  I just finished the last of my jam making today so that is another job I can mark off the list.  I made sugar free bumbleberry jam using a sweetener substitute.  It set really well  which is always a good sign.

If you make any of these items, send me a photo to share,

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment