Friday, November 12, 2021

Flowers of Love

 Reader Karen was sharing how she misses her family and how they have all been affected by the pandemic.  I try to maintain a positive attitude but in unguarded moments, I wonder if we will ever be free of this virus.  Will it, like a cold, be something we accept as part of living?  I hope not as the seriousness of this disease has far to many ramifications.

Isn't it lovely to be appreciated.  Hubby came home from the village today with a lovely bouquet of carnations.  He said they were in appreciation of all the extra work I have been doing lately. I have been extra busy and don't seem to be catching up on all that needs to be done.  Every time I think I will be able to have a day of sewing, something comes up that derails the schedule.  It is frustrating but I know a lot of people are in the same position. And I got carnations!

Next week, I have fewer appointments so should make some headway-I hope.

Our weather is getting cooler and we may have snow soon.  Hard to believe we are almost in December without any of the fluffy stuff,

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Well Anne, we are lucky to have such loving and supportive partners. I hope your day is going well. Your quilting inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have a husband who appreciates how hard you are working.

    ReplyDelete