Monday, June 1, 2020

The Great Bed Move.

Here I am again finally.  Every since last week, I have been involved in the great bed exchange.  I decided to take the double bed out of the guest room and replace it with a single which would leave room for a comfortable chair so it will be more of a bed sitting room.  The master bedroom had two singles put together to make a king.  I wanted to sell the one single, keep the other for the guest room and buy a queen.  I was able to do all this successfully but then found the Queen really wasn't big enough and it was too high for our little dog to safely jump on and off it.  So, I contacted a friend who had a king to give away.  That was picked up today and after dismantling and removing the Queen, we installed the new bed.  It is perfect.  Now we need to find a home for the Queen and we will be done.  My dear hubby has been very patient through it all but I don't think I better move anything else for a while.
I am still working on making masks for the community.  That project has turned into almost a full time job.  Today, before the great final bed move, I finished planting the garden.
After a few days of 33 degree temperatures, I has now dropped down to single digits.  Spring always seems to take a long time to get started.
I hope you are all staying busy and creative,
blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your beds all switched around and that it keeps your little puppy happy too! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete