Friday, June 19, 2020

Quilts

Another really hot day but morning and evening hasn't been too bad so got the heavier work done thing.  Hubby made a barrel planter for me so I thought that, although it is getting late in the season, I would plant some beets.  With the exception of a small area, all my vegetables have been planted in old tires or containers of some sort.  It is so much easier to weed and everything is growing better especially in the tires.  Nice that even with my increasingly creaky bones that I can still have a garden.
I also finally got a quilt onto  the frame.  It took a while, as it always does, but it is loaded and ready to go.  I have decided on the stitching pattern so tomorrow I should be able to get a start.
Here is a poor photo of the quilt.  This is my pattern and one I have done a few times before in other colourways.  The patterned fabrics are a reverse colour of each other.  Half are white and grey and the others grey and white.


This quilt is the same pattern but different colours.  Makes quite a difference, doesn't it.






Face masks.  I just finished making 20 more with Canadian flags for Canada Day.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment