Thursday, June 18, 2020

New Member of the Flock

Thanks to a bit of covid relaxing in Ontario, we were able to meet with our neighbours for Bible Study last night.  It went a bit longer than usual as we were doing catch up but it was good to be back.  Sunday will be our first church service-social distanced, of course. 
Today hubby and I went to a farm to pick up a new rooster.  We have a banty but are not sure he is able to handle a bunch of full sized ladies.  This fellow isn't very big either but he is young yet so he should grow to a reasonable size.  The only problem is that the former owners aren't really sure he is a rooster.  We are thinking about getting another older one but aren't sure whether that will cause a lot of rivalry.
It has been quite warm today and will be worse tomorrow.  It makes me feel so tired but I was able to get some more masks made.  Tomorrow, my priority is sewing the backing together for a quilt.  Honestly if I don't use my machine soon it is going to leave home.
I hope this link works for you.  These are the cutest pets.

https://www.boredpanda.com/weird-sitting-poses-pets-photo/
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link. I loved the dogs--and the cat. So funny!

    ReplyDelete