Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A Happy Ending

I am ending 2019 on a positive note.  I had another go at getting my Gracie long arm working again and, yahoo, it is fixed.  I have only done a test piece but it seems to be humming along quite nicely.  So, although it is really embarrassing, I will tell you what may have been the cause.  I did recheck timing, the pressure foot level, threading, and gave everything a good cleaning and one of those things may have helped.  However, when I checked the bobbin spring, I noticed it was not centered.  I corrected that and it is now working.  So, never overlook the minor things.  The first time I had a bad problem was when I missed the thread hole above the needle.  These  are the kind of things that are so easy to overlook.  It is rather like those word quizzes when all the vowels are removed from a sentence but you hardly notice the difference when reading it.
Tomorrow we are going to a neighbour friends for New Year's dinner.  I have made some peanut butter banana chocolate balls to take.  The one lady is gluten free as I am and her mother and my husband are both lactate sensitive so these will be good for both.
Many people have requested the UFO list document that I made and I hope you will all find it helpful and help you get started on a year of organization and accomplishment.  Any further requests, will have to be sent to my email address and I will send the doc. to you.
arkangelcreations@gmail.com.

I will be putting together another file a bit later so keep reading.  This one will help you list your goals for the year.  I am listing the ideas/projects I have for Christmas as well as the fall fair on mine.
Happy New Year to you and your family from my husband and I.  Thank you for your support and encouragement.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment