Monday, December 30, 2019

Slipping and Sliding

Our local quilt group, Burk's Falls Village Quilter's cancelled our meeting today because of the weather.  We had freezing rain and heavy winds so definitely not a day to go out if you didn't have to.  I got some more sorting done in the quilt room.  I have two drawers in my cutting table cabinet that were crammed full.  One contained fabric for dressmaking.  I put that in the tote that contains some clothing that needs finishing or altering.  The other drawer was for items that were for gift giving or to sell at craft sales.  I took everything out, sorted and divided things into piles of saleable, needs work and donate.  Saleable went back into the drawer, needs work went in the fabric drawer which also contains craft supplies.  Give away's are slated for a donation shop and the library.
And that is pretty much the last of what I have to do.  I could continue on with patterns and the stuff in the cabinet that is used for ironing but I won't-well, maybe the latter.  Tomorrow, I want to have another go at fixing the long arm and if I still don't have any luck, I will start on some of the UFO kits.  If I can, I will get started on the tops.
I have had quite a response to the free UFO List document I made.  It is available to anyone and is great for listing all the projects that need finishing.  You can send me an email:  arkangelcreations@gmail.com and I will forward or click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kOQLWKYES5klb17AJWgxJG8ydAswAfdA

Let me know what you think.  Does it work for you?
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. It works great for me, thank you!! I hope you have a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete