Thursday, December 6, 2018

More Winter Photos.



We woke up this morning to an additional foot of snow.  I went out after breakfast to clean off the deck and make a path to the bird feeder.  Although there was a lot of snow, it was easy to shovel as it was the light, fluffy kind.  The sun was really bright so, of course, I had to take some photos.  Our plow guy came after supper so I will be able to get out tomorrow to get a hair cut and do a bit of shopping.
I was able to get my little wall hanging quilted and am working on the binding now.  I also made a shopping bag to give as a gift.


Our amazing grandchildren made a couple of ornaments for the hotel staff.  They appreciated it so much they put it on their Facebook page.




Tomorrow, I am opening the surprise package of Island Batik that I received in July.  These fabrics have just been released in the stores and I will be using mine for the January blog hop.  Stay tuned for more photos.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful snow pictures!! I wish we had a foot of light stuff!! We got 5 inches of heavy stuff earlier this week and it has almost all melted. Your grands are adorable as are the gifts they made. I can't wait to see what you get in your surprise package and what you make with it!!

    ReplyDelete