Monday, December 10, 2018

A Special Day

Thank you for your kind words regarding the video.  I am sorry some of you had trouble hearing me.  I thought I wasn't talking very loudly but I didn't want to disturb my husband in the other room while he was watching TV.  Perhaps next time, I will wait until he is out tending the chickens.
I have started working on my projects with these fabrics.  They are so nice to use; no fraying, no checking to see which is the correct side and, of course, beautiful colours.  I am planning on doing a full size quilt this time so I am using a 15 inch (finished) block.  My blog hop post will be on the 7th of Jan.  (if I am remembering correctly) so I doubt I will get more than the top done as I still have 3 more customer quilts to do. Don't forget to follow along with the hop as there will be lots of draw prizes.  A full list of participants and the day of each post will be given.
I got to quilting today for the first time in 3 weeks and it was lovely seeing everyone again.  We had our Christmas dinner and exchange a few gifts.  It was a special and fun day.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their surprise fabrics in the hop!!

    ReplyDelete