Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Quilters Support Humboldt

 Image may contain: text
I am sure that, like me, you heart has been touched by the terrible bus collision in Humboldt, Sask.  As with all other tragedies, there is a desire to do what you can to help.  There was a post on Facebook today reaching out to quilters.  Those who wish are asked to send a block, top or quilt in the requested pattern/colours.  The link to further information is below.


https://saskatoonmqg.com/quilts-for-broncos/

Just before I sat down to write, Heidi and I were watching  four deer in the back yard.  They are nice and healthy looking so I guess they were able to find lots of food during the winter.  There are a number of people in the area who feed them which is both good and bad.  Good because it helps them survive.  Bad because it upsets nature's balance, means more deer on the road and lessens their fear of people.  Still, like everyone else, I enjoy being  able to watch them.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment