Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Please Move Over

What a weekend for nasty weather.  We were fortunate in not getting much of the freezing rain but the snow added a few more inches to what was already there.  It was much worse south of us with a lot of vehicles in minor collisions or ending up in the ditch.  Fortunately, no serious injuries or death.
A friend returning home to this area had the same problem that hubby and I did when we were away at Christmas.  They encountered a driver going a half the speed of everyone else.  The traffic which had been nicely spread out began to bunch up.
I understand that some people are very nervous when driving in less than ideal conditions.  I also understand that they may have to be on the road.  However, please, if you are one of those people, move over so other divers can pass.  It is not only courteous but a safety measure.
I spent most of today (as is usual now) working on my course but I did also get some quilting done and talked to my dear sisters on Skype.
Tomorrow, off for a medical test and then shopping.  The weather is supposed to start warming up by the end of the week and it will be nice to see some move toward spring.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment