Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Lake Effect Snow

We have been getting another snowy, windy day where, at times, you couldn't see much outside and others when it was beautiful.  My car is still parked at the end (or beginning depending on how you look at it) of the driveway.  We did think we might try and drive it up this morning but decided that we better leave things as they are.  Our plow guy hasn't been yet and we are hoping he makes it before the morning as hubby has to go to Huntsville for 8 in the morning for a medical test.  I was going to go later but given the forecast, I might not make it until the weekend.  I don't want to be faced with trying to haul groceries up that hill even if I were able to make it to the town.  Hubby might not get there either.  Be glad when the Great Lakes freeze over so we aren't getting this lake effect snow.  For some reason, it seems to be more hazardous than the usual winter weather.
I did finish hubby's quilt today and have the binding half finished.  the Island Batik top was started but I need to get a pattern enlarged before I can do anymore.  This is one of the reasons, besides shopping, that I needed to get into town.
If you are in Ontario and don't have to go out for the rest of the week, please don't.  The weather will settle down eventually and you can get done whatever is needed.  In the meantime, enjoy your home, make a pot of stew, read a book or whatever else you enjoy doing.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment