Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Creativity-The Key to Healthy Living

 My family is very creative.  Both my sister's and I are sewers-plus other crafts, one brother does pottery and cement sculptures and while the other leans a bit more to physical activities.

I am not sure where all this talent came from as our mother didn't do anything like that for fun (although she had little free time to do anything with 5 children in 8 years).  Dad was able to do most things such as fix cars, etc.  

I was thinking about all this when the older of my two sisters sent a photo of a doll she made.  I am so impressed.  The youngest sister is working on a antique quilt all hand done.

Being creative, I believe, keeps your brain young.  It also provides beauty for your environment, gifts for others and a sense of accomplishment that keeps our mental state balanced.

I love the way the doll's little ears poke through her hair as that is a family trait.  If you are interested in the pattern, it is available at: www:alicesbearshopuk.com

Keep creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment