Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Hubby's Home

It is so beautiful day today, it would put a grin on the face of the Mona Lisa.   Hubby got home from the hospital on Friday.  He was in longer than normal because his blood oxygen was too low.  Once that was straightened out, he was free to go.  My neighbour and friend volunteer to go with me because it was a longish drive.  This meant I could take my dog and not have to worry about her.

He is improving daily and, this morning, let the dog out and got himself a slice of bread with peanut butter.  I slept in so I guess he though he might starve to death.  I went to quilting on Monday and it was so good to see everyone again.  One of the ladies was celebrating her birthday and brought a gluten free, low calorie cake which was delicious.  I am still working on the memory quilt but should have the blocks for the top finished soon.  If I kept at it when hubby was away, that one would be done by now.  I did get to get a lot of ready done though.  I rarely have time for that.

Here is a photo for those of you whose leave do not take on autumn beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment