Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Fair Entries.

 I didn't do as well at the fair as usual but I didn't spend a lot of time preparing things either.  Nearly everything I entered was items I already had.  I didn't make anything specifically to enter. I did get a couple of first, one third and others were seconds.  I took photos of entries that I would like to try next year.  One is a flower arrangement.  I have a couple of totes full of silk flowers as I do the arrangements at church so am sure I will be able to do something.

I spent all my time at guilt group yesterday cutting 6 inch squares from shirt backs to be made into blocks to the memory quilt.  I think I am going to have enough material left over to make a toy or pillow cover.

Tomorrow, I get my new glasses.  I am so looking forward to having them and not have to keep removing my cheater glasses and then putting them on again-after I find them.

It has got quite cool here.  We have brought in most of our vegetables.  I made pickled beets today and froze the cranberries.

Stay well,

blessings,

                                                             One of the fair entries.  These were all hand appliqued.

No comments:

Post a Comment