Friday, November 25, 2022

As Snug as a Bug in a Quilt.

 We had good weather for our drive to Parry Sound and hubbies medical appointment.  It was a pleasant drive with the road conditions being good and a route that took us through a number of small communities.  There are so many lakes in Ontario that you would almost have to plan a route that specifically avoided them to not go by at least one lovely vista.  We enjoy looking at houses as well and it is amazing how many different designs there are in less than 200 kilometers.  Many were obviously deserted but others were well cared for. I am not sure why, but I like a house that has a number of additions.  I can visualize a growing family, perhaps the addition of elderly parents all initiating the need for more space.  One of my brothers lives in a home like that although the previous owner was less than skillful in his work.  When you are going from room to room, you often have to go up or down a step.

I did get a good bit of cleaning done on Wednesday-not everything but a really good start.  Found a top I forgot I had.

It is above freezing today but damp.  Little Heidi found a good place to stay warm.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment