Saturday, November 5, 2022

Morning Starts Earlier

 I have started getting up a bit earlier.  Not a lot but enough that my housework (what I call 'invisible' work') is done by 10ish.  I generally run out of steam around 4 so I now have a good stretch of time to quilt.  Of course, grocery shopping, meetings and other time wasters cut into those blissful hours but, as long as I don't get stuck on the computer, I can still get a lot done.

It is a muggy day today.  It is supposed to go up to 20c and, as it is 15 now, we might make it.  I know many of you will disagree with me, but I am looking forward to seeing the snowfall-as long as it is after Wednesday.  One of my sisters is here visiting from England and we are getting together for a catch up.  She is looking for a home near her son and family so it will be wonderful to have her in Canada.

Heidi and Miss Ally seem to have agreed on a truce.  Ally wanders around the house, Heidi watches her and then whichever one comes to me for a pet is quickly joined by the other. Ally is another reason why I am getting up earlier.  Hubby feeds the dog, and the cat is my responsibility.

Did anyone try the block I uploaded for you.  I hadn't watched the video previously and was amazed at all the different layouts.  I am thinking of making a lap quilt with batik fabrics using this pattern.

Enjoy your weekend.  Don't forget to put your clocks back tonight.


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment