Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Still Searching.

 I hope everyone had a good Canada/Independence Day.  I don't expect the Canadian government of the time paid a lot of attention to the fact that our special day would be so close to the American one.  It is interesting when they happen on the same weekend.  Personally, I think it is rather nice as the two nations, although very different, always manage to get along when it is important-rather like families.

Hubby and I were invited to a neighbours for a Canada Day barbecue followed by a nice visit.  We took Heidi do as she gets along well with their cat.

I thought I had the speech to text search solved but I haven't.  None of the free programs worked well so decided to buy Dragon which is the number one recommended program.  They had a set up for under 100 dollars.  However, when I went to buy it, I found that it was no longer available.  All the others are anywhere from over two hundred to 600 hundred plus.  Too expensive for me.

If anyone has a program they use, I would love to have your recommendation.  As I have said previously, I want to be able to dictate my book onto Microsoft Word. In the meantime, back to Google search.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment