Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Happy! Happy!


 I am a happy camper.  I have finally got a program downloaded that will allow me to speak and have it printed as text right into my Word co.  I just finished dictating a section of a chapter and it worked perfectly.  I still have to learn to remember to say comma, new sentence etc.  Something new to learn.

We had quite a rainstorm last night but the sun is shining now.  We did need the rain as do the farmers around us.  I have found a home for one of my quilts.  We have wonderful neighbours (quite a few of them, actually) who are always there to help when we need it, looking after our dog and generally just making life easier for us.  this particular family loves cats and I have a quilt that I did some time ago and decided to give it to them.  I would much sooner give one away than have them molder away in a cupboard.

I can't find a photo right now but will share it when I do.  I am sewing the label on tonight while watching TV and will give it to them tomorrow.  Now I have room to make another quilt!

Blessing,

Found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment