Thursday, February 4, 2021

Black Bean Brownies

 Judy mentioned eating black bean brownies as an addition to my strange ingredients in foods comment.  I think that would probably give a bit of a chocolate taste.  I made black bean burgers and they were good but more than I needed.

All my sewing machines decided today was a good one for a vacation.  I had thread problems with both of them.  It took a bit of twiddling and fussing but they are both working again.  I have another gift almost done and the quilt on the frame only needs 3 more passes and then I just have the side borders to do.  They are being done separately because of the different ruler design.

Heidi and I went for an extra long walk today as the weather was really nice.  I am not sure what the temperature is but when I did a bit of shoveling and dog dropping removal after the walk, I didn't need my gloves.  It has been a fairly mild winter this year without a lot of snow.  I wonder if we will get an early spring?

Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. I am reading this on Friday as I listen to the wind howling outside. We got snow overnight. My walk today was on the treadmill. Thursday was cold but Wednesday was a beautiful day. I was actually sweating under my jacket by the time I got home from my walk.

    ReplyDelete