Thursday, February 25, 2021

After the Storm



 We had over a foot of snow fall yesterday.  Our driveway was impassable and we couldn't get out until is was plowed today.  We thought the hydro might go out because of the weight of the snow on the trees but all was good.  

This morning we woke to blue skies and sunshine and it has been beautiful all day.  We did some shoveling but have to do more tomorrow just so the one vehicle can get into the parking area.  Also need to remove some snow along Heidi's path so isn't trying to pee on snow that is higher than she is.

I got another quilt loaded today.  This one shouldn't take long to do as it isn't full sized.  

One of my fabric catalogues arrived today and there are a couple of great patterns that I would like to get but I won't.  It is going to take me most of the year getting the tops finished that are waiting hopefully in my WIP drawer.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment