Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Draw Prize Winners

Prize winners:  congratulations Judy you have won first prize in my contest.  If you will contact me and let me know whether you would like to have the 2.5 inch precuts or a face mask, I will get it sent to you.
Leanne, you are second prize winner.
I will need contact information from both of you ladies.

It continues to be very hot here so I am thankful for our gazebo and air conditioner.  When I am tempted to start feeling down, I try to look at what I have rather than what I don't.  Yes, it is very hot but I am not living on the streets or in a hot apartment surrounded by hundreds of other hot apartments.  There are so many advantages to living in the country.  There are disadvantages as well, of course.  For example, I haven't been able to get into our grocery store for two weeks because of the line ups of tourists.  On the other hand, I certainly don't blame them for wanting to be here.  I do wish they would wear a mask or practice social distancing but, for some reason, they seem to feel it isn't necessary here.

Tomorrow, hubby and I are driving to another community where he has a doctor's appointment.  I am hoping to be able to grab a few necessities while there.  I recognize I am shopping where I don't live but, in the case of our community, we always do that because we have very few stores and they are small.  I will also visit my brother and his wife who live there.  I haven't seen them in ages so it will be nice to catch up and as he also has a gazebo, we will be able to do so outside.
This pandemic has certainly made us more aware of how much we care about our family and friends.  
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. A face mask would be appreciated but I will choose the squares. I help make comfort quilts for our local hospice and can easily use the squares to add to some of the quilts. My address is Judy Allen, PO Box 875, Harrow, ON N0R 1G0. I enjoy your blog and hope to someday check out your area.

    ReplyDelete