Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Gift of Fabric

Thank you to the first prize winner for responding with your information.  I am still waiting for your contact information Leanne.
I went to the hairdressers and got a perm today.  Right now I look like I have a short afro but my hair isn't on my neck or face so I am happy.
A friend phoned recently to ask if I would take her quilting supplies as she is no longer able to use it.  She made it sound as though I was doing HER a favour.  I pick it up tomorrow and I know that no matter how hot it is, I will start sorting through it, deciding what I want to keep and who can use the rest.  A gift of fabric is better than Christmas and birthday all rolled into one.
It seems that the need for masks isn't slowing down so I will be using what I can for those.  I may cut a bunch into charm squares or fat quarters and have another draw.  Stay tuned.
We are supposed to get rain for a few days so I hope it happens.  If it actually does, I think I may go outside and dance in it.
Blessings,  

No comments:

Post a Comment