Thursday, July 30, 2020

Another Toy Fixed

Sympathies to reader Judy who lost a friend to covid 19.  Far too many are not taking this pandemic seriously and they are the ones that are making it harder for the rest of us.  I get really annoyed when so many of us are following all the regulations and guidelines while a few selfish people are carrying on as though it was a joke.  
I had a nasty evening yesterday.  I had a really bad bout of vertigo which knocked me out until this morning and I am still feeling a bit nauseous but can, at least function.
My husband has an old tractor which hasn't been running for a while.  It was taken to his brother-in law's where he and his son got it running like a top.  Today it was delivered back here.  My hubby is thrilled to have his toy working again.  He needs it for all sorts of jobs around the property especially hauling wood and moving downed trees.
We also had an old quad which we sent back to be used on brother-in-laws farm.  I think his grandchildren may have put their claim for use in already.  Fun doing all this along with distancing but it can be done.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment