Friday, March 31, 2017

Everything Finished.

This quilt has been  hanging around (pardon the pun) for quite a while waiting for me to do the binding.  I got that finished today.  It certainly doesn't come close to being perfect; the binding is friendly (wavy) and the quilting not consistent but it is done.  I used this to practice  freehand           quilting styles and each of the white blocks is done in a different pattern.
I have had quite a productive day. in addition to that quilt,  I turned 5 left over blocks into hot pads and I just have to add binding to 3 of them and they are finished.  Tomorrow, I quilt a table runner and 4 matching placemats and I will have reduced my WIP (work in progress) pile .  There are two more items -a wall hanging and a runner, that are being destitched.  I am working on those when I watch television.Then I can quilt them again, hopefully, better than the last time.
I addition to the quilting, I finished and sent in, a 1000 word article that I was asked to write for the area's tourism guide.  It has been a busy month but, with a new one starting tomorrow, I can rest knowing I have finished everything.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment