Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Fascinating Fascinators

 I finally got a bit of gardening done today.  I was going to work on my taxes but who wants to do that when the sun is shining for the first time in a week.  The lawn is still pretty soft so I confined myself to raking up the dog's winter souvenirs.  

I want to transplant some of my plants to the front of a dilapidated garden bench and add a new shrub or two.  I am not big on gardening but I do like to see the flowers bloom and, of course, provide food for the birds and bees.

I finished my customers Little Prince Quilt and she picked it up on Monday.  I did a lot of infilling around the applique on this one and am pleased with the way it turned out.

Tomorrow of number of ladies are gathering at the Legion to make fascinator's.  The Legion is having a King's Coronation Tea on Sunday and the fascinator's will be a fun raiser for the Legion.  I will take some photos to share.

Our Heidi dog is doing so much better now that we are giving her a baby aspirin each day.  She is more mobile and doesn't have as much problem jumping onto the couch.  That is a blessing.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment