Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Time for Quilting

 Taxes are finally done and sent.  Once everything is in place they don't take long.  This time it was just waiting for CRA to be back on line and writing down my credit and debits (which I, of course, leave to the last minute).  I am glad I don't have to pay in or I would be dealing with a fine by now.

Now I can get back to quilting.  I have a charity quilt to finish, 2 comfort quilt commissions and one quilting job.  I am not counting the tote full of tops that need to be done for our local group.  I am thankful one other lady in the group also has a long arm and is working on group tops as well.

If you have a quilt business, do you find it difficult to do your own projects?  Part of my problem is that I spend too much time reading or playing games on the computer.  I also try and go for a good walk each day.

Our temperature has dropped again and I had to bring in my geraniums.  We haven't planted the veggies yet as we know from experience that we can still get frost. Typically, in Ontario, most of the planting is done on the May 24 weekend.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment