Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Time with Grandson

 Time sure got away from me this month.  Our grandson came for a week and then we were off to medical appointments.  It is the first visit for our grandson and, as we haven't seen him , other than face time, for over 3 years, we weren't sure how at ease he would feel with us.  I needn't have worried. Within a few hours, he was telling us how comfortable he felt and letting the dog in and out, putting his dishes in the dishwasher and having fun with our pets.  

We did take him to see a few things in the area but he was content to be here, play our wii game and chat.  His sister is coming in August.  She is a year older and will be staying for almost two weeks.  We are hoping this is the start of yearly visits.  Our granddaughter is turning 15 this year so she will soon be off with her friends and starting on her independence so I am glad we are going to be able to spend time with both of them.  

Of course, I haven't got much quilting done but am now back at the quilt on the frame and a memory quilt for a customer.  I am going to have to keep my feet firmly planted in my studio to get caught up.

                                                            Grandson and Heidi dog.


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment