Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Heidi is Still Deaf.

 Our little dog is still deaf with no signs of that changing.  I have a vet appointment for Friday which, I hope, will give us some information as to whether she has a blockage or if she has, mysteriously, just gone deaf.  If the latter, I will be getting her a vibrating collar so she knows when we are calling her.  I have to keep reminding myself that she is well and happy and doesn't seem to be impacted by this change in her life.  

I have got a good start on the quilt that is my frame.  I just ran out of thread and need to start a new spool.    I have about a quarter of the piecing done for another top.  This is one that has been languishing in a tote for sometime so it deserves to be brought into the sunlight and finished.

Speaking of sunlight, it is a nice bright day here and the snow is gradually melting.  We have a friends car parked in our driveway and it is almost clear.  My little red has a lot of snow on it yet as it has been there ever since it got cold.  I am looking forward to being able to drive it again.  I will be getting another vehicle this year but, until then, little red will do.

It is easy for us to tell that spring is on our way as Heidi wants to be outside. She likes to go as far as her lead reaches, stand on the snow bank and bark.  Not sure what she is barking at as she wouldn't be able to hear anything but perhaps she is just letting other creatures know she is around.  She looks so cute with her little white self standing on the white snow.  Good thing she is wearing a lead so we know where she is.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment