Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Squeaks.

 Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine from inside your warm houses today.  I will have to go out later to help hubby bring in some wood so I will be wearing my warmest clothing. .  I actually do enjoy these cold, brisk, sunshiny days.  I love how the snow squeaks under you feet and the air reminds you that you are alive.as it is minus 29, it might be me doing some squeaking.

Hubby and I got a bonus when going home yesterday.  Someone had put out one of those cat towers with a sign saying it was free, so, knowing Ally cat would be very annoyed if we didn't bring it home for her, we did.  It is now all brushed to remove previous owners hair and is installed in the Princesses boudoir. She hasn't used it yet other than to retrieve the treats I put on the lower level.  As the weather warms up, I will move it so she can see outside a window.
Heidi do has claimed the front window as her squirrel spotting area so ally will have find another one.
I have been working on a quilt top for a friend.  It is a basic log cabin and I debated a number of ways I could quilt it but have decided on a simple stitch in the ditch using a ruler and ruler base.  I am not very good at this so the practice will come in handy.

If you haven't signed up for Connie Kreskin's blog, here is another incentive: :Hidden Wells Table Runner.  This is a very simple pattern and yet, looks complicated.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment