Saturday, January 7, 2023

I am Still Here.

Well, it has been nearly a month since my last post.  I don't think I have ever had that much time lapse before but I know you will understand as that time included Christmas preparations, the big day and then New Years. 

Since then, I have been trying to get more things done in a day by being more organized.  One of my friends gave me a weekly planner and I have been putting it to good use,  Each large page is divided into columns for the five weekdays and  with Sat. and Sun each getting a half column. There are some things that need to be done every day such as changing the cat litter, so it is noted on every column.  I have been doing the next days agenda the night before and then adding more things as I think of them.

One of the quilting related jobs I have accomplished is to sort through all my scraps.  They were divided into discard, pieced i.e half squares, stirps and other fabric.  The pieced I am putting together into scrappy tops which will be kennel mats, and, if enough pieces-lap and baby quilts.  I bought some larger lidded plastic boxes from the dollar store as well as 3 shoe box size.  These will hold the various fabrics.  I find that the little totes work better than freezer bags as they are more visible.

I will post some photos when I get a bit more done.

I hope you all had a great holiday season.  The weather  prevented a lot of  travel in much of Ontario and  the U.S. but if everyone stayed safe, that is the more important thing.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment