Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Lights and Mops.

 I have received two requests for more information on the little  mop and strip lighting that I mentioned in my last post.






The mop is pictured above and is called a chenille duster.  The head is removable so it can be washed (I hadn't noticed that)  The pole is about 28 inches long.  That is a guess as I didn't measure it.  As I said in my article, I bought it at one of the dollar stores.  




This isn't a good photo of the lights but those little bumps is the strip.  This is my long arm machine and it is plenty long enough for it and does give a good light.  I bought them (I got two) from Amazon and following is the write up.  They are $15 plus change.

Healifty 30cm Sewing Machine LED Lighting Kit 4000k 5V USB Powered LED Sewing Machine Strip with Touch Dimmer IP65 (Pure White)  I expect if you just entered 'Healifty' it would show up.  That are numerous others.

Hope this answers the questions and enables you to find the product you want.  If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask,

Blessings,

  

1 comment: