Wednesday, May 25, 2022

OOPS!

 I have been working on my hedgehog quilt and really like how it is looking.  However, despite how careful and organized I have been trying to be, I made a big mistake.  The fabric I cut was for background, face of hedgehog, legs of hedgehog plus eyes, nose and spines.  I even labeled most of the pieces with the sizes and, the last two fabrics,  the section designation i.e. 's', 'r' etc.

All that done and it was time to piece.  Everything was going fine and I got to the place where I was getting ready to add the legs and realized I had been using the background fabric for the faces.  I can find something else for the background but don't you think that after I was being so careful that the quilting fairies would have been on my side.

Oh, well.  Life.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment