Friday, May 13, 2022

He's a Keeper

 

I thought I had a good idea this morning but it turned out to be otherwise.  It has been to0 hot in the afternoon when I usually go for my walk so I thought morning would be a better time.  The temperature was certainly a lot better but that was offset by hundreds of blackflies.  I hadn’t worn my net hat so had to drape my sweater over my head and move as fast as I could.  I will stay indoors for the rest of the day.

My hubby did the sweetest thing yesterday.  I haven’t been getting a good nights sleep for a while due to something that is causing extreme itchiness.  The location moves around and there isn’t any visible cause but, hoo boy, does it itch.  Nothing seems to help.  Yesterday morning after our devotions, I fell asleep on the couch for over an hour.  When I woke up, hubby brought me a cup of tea and one of the gluten free blueberry muffins I had bought.  It was such a lovely, thoughtful gesture. I think I will keep him.

I am assembling fabric for a hedgehog baby quilt.  As you no doubt know, I love hedgehogs and when I saw this pattern in a quilt store, I bought it.  (I always buy patterns but rarely make them.  Do you do that?)  I can’t wait to see how it turns out.  I am also working on a scrappy and a charity quilt that is on the frame.  I always seem to prefer doing a bunch of projects at the same time.  I think I would get really bored if I stuck to doing one at a time.  Of course, I would probably get more quilts to the finished stage but what fun is that?!

Blessings,


This isn't a very good photo as I took it with my pc camera but it, hopefully, gives you an idea of what the hedgehogs will look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment