Thursday, November 5, 2020

Preserving Finished

 Thank you Karen and Judy for your comments.  Glad you liked the quilt photo I shared, Karen.   The jelly roll quilt is so easy to do.  I prefer scraps rather than a purchased jelly roll.  Bet you do too.  Judy, I still haven't got all my winter clothes out but it is like spring right now so I can procrastinate a bit longer.

It has been an especially busy week with shopping and medical appointments.  I got notice that the husband of a dear friend died on Tuesday night so that has put me in a bit of a slump.  He had been ill for quite some time but you still hope that there will be more time.  He was a wonderful man; always joking and ready to help others.  He will be greatly missed.

I am (I know I keep saying this) all but finished my smaller customer quilt.  I am doing the last border.  It is pieced so it takes a bit longer.  As soon as I have it quilted, I will take a photo.

I think I have finished all my preserving.  I made a second double batch of pumpkin butter as well as some pepper jelly on Monday and I don't have any more room on my shelves.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, I'd much rather buy a quarter meter of fabric and make my own strips. I miss quilt shows where there are often good deals on jelly rolls or fat quarters.

    ReplyDelete